Thursday, January 22, 2015

Slippy Penguin


It is Delightful Thursday today at Digital Delights.  And I am featuring Slippy Penguin.  Isn't he the cutest?  I cut him out with my Cameo and framed him in a snow scene.  I also used a sentiment from the Snow Sentiment Set.  Both of these stamps can be found at the Digital Delights Store.

Slippy the Penguin     Slippy the Penguin (colored)     Snow Sentiments Set

Card Supplies:
Cardstock - CS is SU Midnight Muse and Cherry Cobbler.  DP is from my scraps.  I also used a piece of acrylic with snowflakes for backgound.
Stamps - Digital Delights
Die Cuts - SU Oval Framelits and Marianna Designs Creatables
Punches - SU Circle
Ribbon and Rhinestones - From my stash

Copic Sketch Markers Used:
BG000, BG01, C3, C5, E0000, E30, E31, R22, R24, Y35, Y38

Challenges Entered:
Crafting for all Seasons - #94 - Things With Wings
Stamp and Create - Winter Wonderland
Addicted to Stamps - #96 - Winter
My Sheri Crafts - #148 - Let It Snow!
Creatalicious - #71 - Winter

Thanks for dropping by and have a blessed day.

7 comments:

Larelyn said...

Oh, this is darling! Great card layout and fabulous coloring.
Hugs,
Larelyn

P.G. Lamb said...

What an adorable card! I've always loved the warm tones of the My Mind's Eye paper that you used. Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Beautiful paper and I love your design. Perfect for this time of the year. Hugs, joann

Sarah said...

Aww! He's adorable! Perfect paper, too! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

MIE(Mieko) said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.
Mieko xx

RitaK said...

A happy little Penguin, cute card. Thanks for joining the ATSC. Hugs Rita

Melanie said...

A lovely winter card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Winter” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
(DT Come and Get It)
(GDT Kreativzeit Challenges)