Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Sweet Baby


I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  I cannot believe it is already 2015.  This last year just flew by.  The holidys are over and it is time for a new challenge at Going Grey With Scrap-Creations.  The theme for this challenge is New.  This can be a new product, new baby, etc.  I went with the new baby theme and used this precious image from Saturated Canary called Close to My Heart.

Card Recipe:
Cardstock - CS is SU Lost Lagoon and DP is SU Venetian Romance
Stamps - Image is Saturated Canary and Sentiment is SU Itty Bitty Banners
Ink - SU Island Indigo
Die Cuts - SB Oval and Scallop Oval; SU Bitty Banners Framelits
Punch - Punch Bunch Leaves
Flower - Paper Studio
Pearls - From my stash

Copic Sketch Markers Used:
BG70, BG72, E000, E00, E11, E21, E23, E30, E31, E33, E35, R00, R02, R20

Challenges Entered:
Make My Monday - New Beginnings
Monday Morning Challenge - #2 - New Something
Glitter n Sparkle - #118 - Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge - #135 - Something New
Crafty Calendar - What's New?
Sweet Stampin' - New

Thanks for taking a look at my new card and have a blessed day.

9 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Thanks for playing along with us this week at MMM - your card is lovely - Jacqueline xx

Suzi B said...

Thank you for joining us at MMM with this delightful new baby card
Suzi B x

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Such a pretty card and your colouring is lovely. Thank you for sharing your 'new' card and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

Ellibelle said...

A wonderful creation Gale! Love the sketch!
Thanks so much for playing along in my Monday Morning challenge!

Sassy Raggedy said...

What a lovely card Gale. I could not resist looking around while I was here. Hugs, joann

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I utterly love this image Gale. So beautiful. Perfectly coloured too. Thanks for joining in with our 'New' challenge at Sweet Stampin'. I look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous crafty skills in our future challenges. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

everything with stickles.blogspot.com said...

Love the image you have used, love the colour and layout. Thanks for sharing at Glitter and sparkle Chris DT x

Unknown said...

Beautiful Card! I love this image:)

Fliss said...

Gorgeous card and thanks for joining in at MMM.
Fliss x